Wall Candy - Count
Decorate the room or playrom with splashes of stylish colour in numbers. As I would say "providing an environment for your little mathematician to flourish"! Each kit comes with 56 multi-coloured numbers of varying sizes.
Featured in the June 2006 issue of Canadian House and Home Magazine, savvymom.ca, O at Home (Oprah magazine), Kids Room, Sunset, Cosmo Girl, Furniture Style, KidSpace Idea Book, New York Times, Parents, Budget Decorating magazine, Better Homes, American Baby Magazine, etc. We are thrilled to carry Wall Candy!
Wall Candy is the most innovative way to decorate nurseries, kids rooms, play rooms, room for teens and adults as well. Create a unique atmosphere, enhance any living space and do so with the ease of a peel and stick application. Peel and place to decorate. Rearrange to redecorate. Remove later without a trace.
- Wall Candy adheres to any clean, smooth surface without pretreatment.
- To rearrange your scene, carefully peel off each element and reposition, then smooth out with your hand. Freshly painted or cleaned walls should be completely dry before applying.
- With wallpaper, textured and finished wood surfaces, test a sample first for effect.
- For cleaning, wipe panels with a damp cloth.
- Keeping the adhesive side free of debris when rearranging, and returning used Wall Candy to the original silicone treated backing for storage, will help extend the long life of the product.
- Product can be cut with a scissor to suit your decorating needs.
- Non-toxic and made in the U.S.A.