The popular vacuum insulated version of this line just got even better! This Insulated Wide bottles now ship with the new leak-proof Café Cap 2.0 to keep hot and cold drinks safely contained—and completely spill free. Like all our Wide bottles (and unlike most to-go mugs out there) this simple, elegant bottle is very easy to clean.
Whatever food or drink you’re packing, whether you poured it in hot or cold, the 20oz Kanteen® Wide Insulated has double-walled, vacuum insulation to keep it that way: up to 14 hours for hot stuff, and more than 40 for iced drinks. Because the bottle is made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel and has a 100% stainless interior, it won’t retain or impart flavors no matter what you put in it. That’s a good thing. Because the tastes of split pea soup, chai tea, and blueberry/banana smoothie simply should not be mixed.
When your day is over, the all-stainless threads and rounded corners make cleaning your insulated bottle as simple as giving it a quick scrub with a bottle brush and warm, soapy water.
- Durable, double-walled construction
- Double-wall vacuum-insulated construction keeps contents hot 14 hours, or iced 40 hours
- High performance vacuum insulation
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Cap creates leak-proof to-go mug with one twist
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
- 100% stainless interior
- (18/8 stainless caps)
- Extra-wide mouth (2.125")
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other harmful substances
- Doesn't retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean
- External, stainless steel threads
- Works with standard backcountry water filters
- Reusable & recyclable
- Easy to hand wash
- Capacity: 20 fluid ounces (591 ml)
- 13.4 ounces (380.9 g)
- Size: 8.75" H (w/o cap) x 2.9375" W
- Opening diameter: 2.125" (54 mm)