Years ago we carried these knitted bags. It is light, super stretchy so it carries more than you think i.e. watermelon, potatoes, and laundry. They are breathable and washable.
With the popularity of reusable bags, I have it everywhere from the car, to the front hall closet to the office. However, often I do forget them when I am actually at the store.
These light weight bags scrunch up to nothing. I can fit it in my coat pocket or purse.
I particularly like the stylish eye catching colours ( OK don't count black but that is a staple).
"This reminds me of Paris, I remember my mom using one" David Martin Vuitton, Parisian interior designer of DMV Interiors . The french knows it better - style and functionality.
- 100% cotton
- Reusable and lightweight
- Strap goes over the shoulder
- Carried 3 bottles of wine
- Great for groceries and carrying irregular size items
- First time washing, cold water separately in case of colour transfer.
- 4 Colours to choose from. ( Black, Bleu, dark fuchsia and Teal)