It's arguably most important for kids to stay hydrated and always drink from a healthy, non-toxic bottle. Small and lightweight, the 12oz Kid Kanteen® Sport is the natural progression for kids who are ready for a more grown-up delivery system than the Sippy Cap. The entire cap is BPA-free, super durable and the new soft silicone spout makes the Sport Cap 3.0 safe for new teeth. The cap's relief valve has been redesigned to be classroom-friendly, no chirping or whistling! The 12oz size is great when space is limited, like for a lunchbox or backpack. It's the perfect size for water, juice and other drinks.
Like every Klean Kanteen®, the 12oz bottle is made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, we don't need to coat the inside of the bottle with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen® and aluminum bottles. And it won't leach toxins or flavors like plastic bottles.
No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your Kid Kanteen® will keep your child's drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting. The large-mouth design fits ice cubes and makes cleaning as simple as scrubbing it with soap and water or throwing it in the dishwasher. Yet the slim design fits into just about any cup holder, stroller, or car seat.
- New "soft" silicone spout w/ 25% higher flow rate (compared to 2.0)
- Classroom friendly, no chirping or whistling!
- Handy attachment loop and a dust cover (not pictured)
- Slim design fits most bottle/cup holders
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other toxins
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel (no liner needed)
- Electropolished interior does not retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Large opening (internal threads) accommodates ice cubes
- Dishwasher safe (hand-wash painted bottles)